Looking for All Natural Makeup tips? Learn the DIY Foundation with natural ingredients and try out this Makeup with Sunscreen.
Foundation is the base for any makeup as it helps to smooth out the tone of the skin and covers up the blemishes, scars and pigmentation. But several branded foundations contains long list of chemical ingredients that not only damages skin but even increases cancer risk and affect endocrine system.
Parabens, synthetic scents, nanoparticles, formaldehyde, mercury and lead in foundations are toxic. So prepare your homemade foundation that is not only easy and safe but requires fewer ingredients. Add homemade makeup sunscreen to this natural foundation for all natural makeup.
Ensure you add unrefined, raw and organic ingredients wherever possible and Make this DIY Foundation Makeup with Sunscreen part of your makeup routine.
- 2 ounces almond oil
- 1 ounce Shea butter
- 0.5 ounce cocoa butter
- 0.5 ounce beeswax
- uncoated, non-nano and non-micronized 0.5 ounces zinc oxide
- 5-8 drops of Vitamin E oil
- Cacao powder
- Cinnamon powder
- To a bowl, add Shea butter, Cocoa butter, beeswax and place the bowl in a pan of water on low flame (double-boiler method).
- Add almond oil, vitamin E oil to the mixture and Using a whisk, stir to blend.
- Put off the flame and add zinc oxide for the sunscreen levels. The higher the quantity, the more the spf.
- Now add the Cacao and cinnamon powder for the foundation tint. Determine the right shade for you by adding it from small quantity to reach your desired shade.
- Stir them all and try to test it on your jawline in sunlight to ensure the shade is right for your skintone.
- Transfer it to the silicon tube or glass jar for storage.
Your DIY Foundation is ready, and make sure you use clean hands to dip into the jar for usage to prevent contamination.
The shea butter provides mosituruzation and is hydrating, while beeswax is natural ingredient that has ability to heal psoriasis, eczema and other skin conditions. Vitamin E oil on the other hand has skin-healing properties and acts as a natural anti-aging nutrient, while the Zinc oxide added to this homemade makeup provides sunscreen protection. The foundation color is also acquired with the natural pure ingredients cacao and cinnamon making it best natural makeup.
Isn’t this DIY Foundation quite simple and loaded with All natural makeup products? The homemade foundation also had the added benefits of SPF. Try out this DIY Foundation Makeup with Sunscreen
What are your views on the article? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section!