Looking for an Asian Bridal Makeup Tutorial? Following is the glamorous and dramatic makeup look that is easy to achieve in just 10 steps. Let’s begin the Makeup.
1. Start with a moisturized face. Conceal the dark circles with a heavy concealer and an orange corrector to hide and lighten the dark circles. This will provide stronger definition to eyes lifting the eye makeup.
2. Begin with eye makeup. Apply creamy black kohl on the upper lash line. You need not have to apply thin liner as we would be smudging it later. Apply a shimmery purple shade above kohl and with an eye shadow blending brush, softly blend it. Apply a bright and vivid red pink Eyeshadow above crease line. Blend it with crease line purple shade.
3. Apply a shimmery GOLD Eyeshadow on center of eye lid, below the crease area. This will lift your eyes, and give that gorgeous look. Apply matte black eyeshadow to the outer V of the eye and blend it inside till the center of your eye area.
4. Start blending all these eye shadows for getting that smokey look with a tapered blending eyeshadow brush. To create the needed depth for the entire eye makeup, apply the same purple shimmery eyeshadow over the crease
5. Apply the purple and gold eyeshadow to the lower lash line for balancing out the eye makeup. Then use liquid black eyeliner on the upper lash line to create that dramatic winged line.
6. Apply black kohl on the waterline of your eyes, after applying the purple and gold Eyeshadow.
7. Curl the eye lashes with an eyelash curler and apply loads of voluminous mascara to the lower and upper eye lashes to finish the eye makeup.
8. Coming to the face, apply the foundation of your shade with a flat foundation brush. Conceal the blemishes and set the set the face makeup with a compact to prevent makeup from budging.
9. Apply a light pink matte blush on the apples of your cheeks and blend them with a fluffy big brush.
10. Complete the look with a light nude pink lipstick. Since the eye makeup is heavy, use a soft lip color to balance out the entire look.
Isn’t this Asian Bridal Makeup Tutorial easier than you’ve guessed? Stay glued to this space on Fairandglow.com for more Bridal makeup tips.
What are your views on the article? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section!