A flawless and perfect makeup tutorial is what any bride wishes for. Here is the simple yet photogenic and waterproof Asian wedding makeup tutorial that is quite easier to achieve. Learn the Asian bridal makeup tutorial step-by-step.
- Primer foundation
- Eye Primer
- Full coverage Foundation
- Setting Powder
- Eye Makeup- brown eyeliner, Brown eye shadow palette, nude eye pencil, eye pencil, Mascara
- A peachy pink blush
- Pink lipliner and lipstick
- Makeup brushes
Asian wedding makeup Step-by-Step Tutorial
- Apply primer. Begin with eye makeup by starting off by applying eye primer on the lids. This helps your eye makeup last all day.
- Create a base for the eye shadow with a brown eye liner pencil and let the eyeliner dry out and blend the edges.
- Take a brown matte eye shadow and apply it on the eyelid completely blending edges for smoother look. Apply a lighter peach shimmery shade and use the same brush to pat it on inner half of eyelid.
- In the outer corner of the eyelid, use a pointed brush to blend the eye shadow. Take a blending eye shadow brush to get the look. It can take some time but it makes a huge impact.
- Highlight the browbone with a satiny or matt eyeshadow and apply it right under your brow bone with feather-like strokes as well as on the inner corners of eyes.
- Apply thick eyeliner if you have small hooded eyes to balance out the look and on the waterline, apply a nude pencil. This makes your eyes look larger for asian bridal makeup
- Fill in your eyebrows and complete the eye makeup with waterproof mascara. The eyemakeup is also apt for korean wedding makeup
- Coming to face makeup, apply foundation with a stippling brush and conceal the dark circles and set the look with a setting powder, also wiping away the eye shadow fall-outs.
- Apply a peachy pink blush starting at the back of cheeks where ears are, and blend it in quite well.
- For long-lasting lip makeup, fill your lips with a lip pencil and follow it up with a lipstick. Blot with a tissue and reapply lipstick which is professional makeup artists trick.
That completes the Asian wedding makeup which is perfectly flawless on any bride. Watch the video for more tips and tricks.
What are your views on the article? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section!