Trouble with unmanageable and dry frizzy hair? Try banana for hair. Yes, the simple yellow fruit can do wonders to your hair and skin. Here are Banana benefits for hair and 4 DIY Hair Masks for shiny and gorgeous tresses.
1. Banana hair mask to treat damaged hair
Frizzy hair seems impossible to deal with, but all it need is the proper hair care. Banana helps deal with dry, rough and damaged hair and gets those shiny locks. Try this easy-to-follow Banana hair conditioner recipe.
- Mash 1 Banana and add 2 teaspoons of honey along with 1/3rd cup coconut oil or almond oil. Mix the ingredients.
- Apply all over the scalp and hair. Wait for 20-15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and wash off your hair.
This remedy helps condition your hair and acts as natural frizzy hair treatment.
2. Banana to strengthen hair and lock moisture
Bananas increase the moisture content of hair, smoothens frizz and prevent dandruff by soothing and moisturizing itchy scalp. This DIY hair mask strengthens the roots and locks the moisture.
- Mash a ripe banana and pour coconut milk.
- Add Amla (gooseberry) juice to the mix.
- Mix all the ingredients and apply the Banana Hair mask to your hair.
- Wait for 30 minutes and wash off with mild shampoo.
3. Hair Fall Control with Bananas
One of the major reasons for hair loss is dandruff and scalp itchiness. Bananas have the elements to treat dandruff and get rid of itchy scalp. Try out this hair fall control remedy.
- Mash a ripe banana in a bowl
- Add half a cup of curd to it and mix the ingredients
- Apply the Banana hair mask to your hair.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes and wash off with shampoo.
Following this remedy twice a week will help get rid of dandruff and control hair fall.
4. Banana for hair to control oiliness
Oily scalp is one of the major issues, and you feel like shampooing every day which leads to dryness and hairfall. See how banana benefits for hair in controlling oiliness.
- Mash a ripe Banana in a bowl.
- Add 2 spoons of honey and one egg white
- Mix the ingredients and make a fine paste.
- Apply the hair mask to your hair from the root to the tip at least twice a week.
- Use a mild shampoo and follow it up with conditioner.
These Banana hair masks will help you get the super smooth and shiny hair. Learn how Banana benefits for hair trying out these DIY hair masks.
What are your views on the article? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section!