Bitter Gourd or Karela Juice can treat hair fall, baldness, dandruff, grey hair, split ends and itchy scalp. Let’s see how to use Bitter Gourd for Hair Growth as part of hair loss remedies. Bitter gourd not only is amazing for your health and skin, but it acts as natural hair growth remedy, thanks to the high content of proteins which are vital to make hair strands stronger.
Hair Packs with Bitter Gourd
1. Bitter Gourd for Hair Darkening
Bitter gourds are beneficial for restoring pigment and darkening of hair, and it helps in delaying the greying hair.
- In a bowl, add chopped karela pieces and few spoons of oil. Mix them and keep it aside for 4 days.
- Boil the marinated mixture at low temperature. Let it cool for a while.
- Add this mixture to your regular hair oil preferably coconut oil, and apply on your hair regularly. This helps in delaying the grey hair.
2. Bitter Gourd as Hair Loss Cure
Use Bitter Gourd juice as a remedy for Hair loss cure. Hair fall has become a common problem due to the factors such as unhealthy diet and lifestyle and the pollution, but Bitter Gourd works against hair fall and effectively helps with hair growth.
- Take some Bitter Gourd leaves and grind them to extract the juice.
- Apply this juice along the scalp mixed with sugar.
- Massage well and leave it to dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off your hair as usual with shampoo to get rid of hair fall problem.
- Repeat the process thrice a week for effective results.
3. Bitter Gourd to treat Dandruff
Dandruff is one of the common problems caused due to improper care, pollution and unhealthy living. Here is the hair pack prepared with bitter gourd juice to cure dandruff problem.
- Mix Bitter gourd juice with cumin seeds paste.
- Apply the mixture spreading it evenly on your scalp and hair.
- Leave it to dry for few minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the Dandruff treatment remedy twice or thrice a week and it soon controls the problem.
4. Bitter Gourd to treat Split Ends
Trouble with split ends that is making your hair look dull and unattractive? Try this Bitter Gourd for split ends remedy.
- Grind Karela to make a fine paste.
- Apply the Bitter Gourd juice evenly and massage through your scalp.
- Apply to each of your hair right from the root to tip.
- Leave it on for a while and wash off.
5. Bitter Gourd for treating Dry and Rough Hair
Leaving your hair unnourished can make your hair dry and rough. Use bitter gourd to combat the dryness of the scalp, and it helps hair get nourished.
- Apply the hair pack on scalp by making a mix of bitter gourd juice with either avocado or banana.
- Leave it on for 25 minutes
- Rinse off with clear water.
Following this remedy for at least once a week gets rid of itchy scalp.
These are some of the ways to use Bitter Gourd for Hair Growth as part of treatment for hair loss. We wish you found our Hair Care Posts useful.
What are your views on the article? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section!