Tired of using expensive Dandruff shampoos and yet there is no result? Here is the natural Dandruff Treatment. Try out our listed 6 remedies for dandruff with the readily available ingredients right in your kitchen.
If neglected, Dandruff also called Seborrhoea can leads to skin issues like pimples and acne, besides hair fall problems. So start treating your hair right with this hair dandruff treatment mentioned below.
1. Massage Hair with Coconut Oil & Lemon
Coconut Oil massage works not only best for hair growth but it nourishes hair roots and scalp. Lemon juice on the other hand has properties to treat dandruff. This Dandruff Treatment is free of chemicals.
Follow the Steps
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil using double boiling method.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice to it
3. Massage the scalp gently with the mix.
4. Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash off with a mild shampoo. Follow it up with conditioner.
2. Baking Soda removes fungi causing dandruff
Baking soda helps balance the pH levels on the scalp and removes fungi, which is the reason for the Dandruff. It helps remove the dead skin cells and absorb the excess oil.
Baking Soda for Dandruff
1. Wet your hair slightly and rub a spoonful of baking soda onto the scalp.
2. Leave it on for a minute or 90 seconds and rinse your hair well with luke warm water.
3. Use this remedy once a week, and do not use shampoo immediately after the treatment.
3. Tea Tree Oil has antifungal properties
With its antifungal and anti-acne properties, Tea tree oil fights the bacterial infections and acts as natural remedy for dandruff.
Tea Tree Oil for Dandruff Treatment
1. Add few drops of tea tree oil to the diluted shampoo, and wash off your hair like you do, following it up with a conditioner.
2. Alternatively, you can add few drops of Tea Tree Oil to your hair oil and massage in onto scalp. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes or overnight and wash hair with a mild shampoo. Follow this remedy whenever you wash your hair, and you will soon notice the results.
4. Fenugreek has right ingredients for hair
Fenugreek seeds pack is one of the ideal home remedies for dealing with hair loss or dandruff problems. It is packed with proteins and amino acids and as a result, it removes the wicked flakes from the hair and make your strands silky and smoother.
Fenugreek Pack for Dandruff Remedy
1. Soak fenugreek seeds in the water overnight.
2. Drain water in the morning and blend them to make a fine paste.
3. Apply the hair pack and leave it on for about an hour.
4. Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar addresses root cause of Dandruff
Treat dandruff and hair fall with Apple cider vinegar, as it helps addressing the root cause of dandruff. Overgrowth of fungus and unwanted skin cells building up leads to dandruff. ACV acts as fungicide and gets get rid of the unwanted skin that would flake off into dandruff. Using ACV for hair treatment is easier too.
How to Use apple cider vinegar for hair cleanse?
1. Take equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water and mix it.
2. Apply the mixture after your shampoo cleanse.
3. Now massage your scalp well. Leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
6. Garlic for quick dandruff results
Do the pungent smell of Garlic is irritating you? But it has the effective antimicrobial properties for removing the dandruff-causing bacteria. The benefits of Garlic for hair are being used from ages, and it gives you the quick result in no time.
Garlic for Dandruff Treatment
1. Crush few Garlic cloves. If you can’t bear the potent smell, mix it with some Ginger and Honey.
2. Blend the ingredients with water to make a pack.
3. Apply the hair pack on your scalp and massage it for 15 minutes. Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash off with mild shampoo.
These remedies for dandruff takes some time, and you need to follow this Dandruff Treatment without giving up. So, start doing your own dandruff treatment at home.
What are your views on the article? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section!