It doesn’t cost you huge sum to look beautiful. Skin brightening masks, especially fruits masks are rejuvenating and help even out skin tone and are free of chemicals that are great for face and body. Get glowing and radiant skin with almost any fruit including Kiwis. Here’s DIY Kiwi Skin brightening mask that imparts a beautiful glow.
Kiwis are rich source of Vitamin C and Vitamin E, and the antioxidant properties rejuvenate skin through cell regeneration. They are vital for boosting and rejuvenating the health of your skin, besides hydrating and moisturizing skin and involve in production and regeneration of skin cells making you look youthful.
Face Brightening Tips
Kiwis work as natural bleach to lighten and brighten up your skin.
Loaded with vitamin C, kiwis helps keep your skin firm and supple, as they aid in production of collagen in the skin.
The numerous antioxidants in Kiwis help neutralize the effects of free radicals and delays the signs of aging, accelerating the process of regeneration.
The natural anti-inflammatory properties of Kiwis help fight acne as well as reduce blemishes and clear up pores to prevent further breakouts.
If you’re looking for fruit exfoliation, Kiwis aid in exfoliating dead skin cells from the skin and blesses you with soft and smoother skin.
Here’s DIY Kiwi Skin Brightening Mask
- Bananas – 1
- Yogurt – 1 Tablespoon
This homemade skin whitening mask includes Bananas and Yogurt along with Kiwis. While Kiwis provide multiple benefits for skin, bananas help nourish, moisturize and hydrate skin and Yogurt on the other hand is rich in lactic acid that works as an exfoliant and reduce blemishes and even out the skin.
- Scoop out kiwi with a spoon and add it to a bowl.
- Mash the fruit with back of spoon to make it to pulp.
- Add a peeled banana and make a fine paste by mashing it.
- Add a tablespoon of plain yogurt to the mix to make Skin brightening mask.
- Let’s see how to use the brightening face mask– Apply the kiwi facial mask to a cleansed face, spreading evenly on your face.
- Let it dry for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Now rub the mask on the skin and scrub it off using a soft washcloth soaked in warm water.
- Wash off using lukewarm water and follow it with a moisturizer.
Get glowing and radiant skin trying out this Kiwi Skin brightening mask. For more benefits of this homemade skin whitening mask, you can also include fruits like strawberries or papaya
What are your views on the article? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section!