Healthy and Glossy skin is in every woman’s list. But work stress, unhealthy diet, lack of proper sleep, pollution, smoking and alcohol consumption can ruin your skin texture, cause pigmentation and uneven skin tone. Get Smooth Skin following these 5 Natural Face Masks.
Fairandglow.com lists you 5 Home Remedies for Smooth Skin as a treatment for glowing skin.
1. Walnut-Yoghurt Scrub
Walnuts are rich in antioxidants and have the potential to repair the damaged skin cells and instantly brighten up your complexion. Yoghurt contains the lactic acid and when mixed with walnut can scrub away the dead skin cells and remove dirt and impurities from skin.
- Put 4-5 walnuts in a blender and make them into a fine powder.
- Mix 2 tsps of Yoghurt and apply this walnut and yoghurt paste all over your face and neck area. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and let it dry.
- Splash some lukewarm water all over the face and scrub the face for 2-3 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
2. Pineapple Turmeric Face Pack
Turmeric contains anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and skin lightening properties while Pineapples are rich in Vitamin C and helps Get Smooth Skin. Try this amazing treatment for glowing skin and get rid of pigmentation.
- Make Pineapple juice, and to two 2 tsp of it, add a i/2 spoon of turmeric powder and make a fine paste.
- Apply turmeric powder and pineapple juice paste all over face and neck area.
- Leave it on the skin for 10-15 minutes or until it dries off completely.
- Wash off with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry.
3. Kiwi-Strawberries Face Mask
Berries and Kiwis are excellent source of antioxidants and they not only helps remove free radicals on the skin, but gives a smooth and glowing skin. This is one of the best natural remedies for skin care.
- Pour Kiwi and Strawberry cut pieces into blender and blend them to make a fine paste.
- Add a tsp honey to the paste and mix it well.
- Apply the fruit face mask on face and neck. Let it get air dry and wash off with cold water.
4. Oatmeal-Honey mask
Oatmeal acts as an excellent moisturiser and the silica and amino acids aids to retain the natural moisture in the skin. These Oatmeal packs are great for acne-prone skin, and help your skin get softer, smoother, and glowing. This Oatmeal tan pack works best for all the skin types and act as treatment for glowing skin.
- Take 2 tablespoons of grounded oats, add 2 tablespoons of honey, 4 tablespoons of fresh curd and milk.
- Mix all the ingredients well and make a fine paste.
- Apply it on your face and leave it for about 15 -20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water. If you have oily skin, you can substitute milk with water.
5. Papaya Face Mask
Papayas have natural skin bleaching and lightening properties. The pulp has the ability to lighten the Epidermis layer of the skin. The enzyme Papaya helps remove the dead skin cells and helps you get a clear and porcelain skin. These Home Remedies for Smooth Skin can lighten complexion and give an instant glow to skin.
- For much of the brightening effect, make a face pack of Papaya and milk or Papaya and Lemon.
- Rub the mask all over your face and neck area, avoiding the eye area for about 5 minutes.
- Leave it on for ten minutes.
- Wash of your face with lukewarm water. Pat dry the skin.
- Repeat the procedure twice a day for smooth and glowing skin.
These Home Remedies for Smooth Skin are affordable and safe to try. So, Get Smooth Skin with these 5 Natural Face Masks. For more Smooth Skin remedies and natural remedies for skin care, stay glued to this space on Fairandglow.com
What are your views on the article? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section!