Split ends are caused due to the excessive heat, stress, dryness and certain beauty products including curlers, straighteners, dryers, gels, sprays. To learn the Causes of Split Ends and hair treatment for split ends, read on the following post.
Causes of Split Ends
- Over shampooing hair
- Improper detangling
- Brushing wet hair
- Excessive blow drying or styling tools like curlers and straighteners.
- Hair Exposure to sun, heat, dust and pollution.
- Excess use of hair styling cosmetics like gels, serums, and sprays.
- Using cheap quality combs, pins, and headbands.
- Chemical treatments like hair color, perms, etc.
- Not oiling the hair.
- Showering your hair with Too hot water or hard water like chlorine mixed water of pools.
Hair Treatment for Split Ends
These Home remedies for split ends can be a great help, because they don’t cost you much and works the best.
1. Head Massage for Split End Treatment
Massage your scalp daily for 5-8 minutes as it scalp stimulates blood circulation and strengthens your hair, preventing the split ends as well. Twice a week, use a mixture of coconut oil, almond oil and olive oil in equal quantities to massage in the hair before shampooing, as a part of split end remedy
2. Banana-Curd Hair Pack for Treatment for Split Ends
Here is the hair pack for hair treatment for split ends. Blend a ripe banana and mix two tablespoons of curd, a bit of rose water and fresh lemon juice. Blend them together and apply the hair pack from roots to end. Leave this pack on your hair for an hour before you wash it off.
3. Egg Whites-Honey to Get Rid of Split Ends
Get rid of the split ends with the natural hair pack with egg white and honey mix. Make a homemade hair pack by mixing one egg, one table spoon of honey, and a half cup of milk. Apply this hair pack focusing on the ends and leave it on for 15-20 minutes then wash it off with water.
4. Vitamin E Capsules for Best Split End Repair
Use Vitamin E capsules for the best split end repair treatment. All you need to do is take a vitamin E capsule and add it to few drops of water. Apply the mixture on the split ends of hair and wash it off. You can alternatively take 2 – 3 Vitamin E capsules oil and mix it with coconut oil and massage the split strands with it. It promotes the smooth, and lustrous hair. Applying coconut oil for hair regularly also is one of the Remedies for split ends.
5. Chamomile Tea for Split Ends
Chamomile tea is also one of the effective Home remedies for split ends. Prepare chamomile tea without adding any ingredients like sugar or honey. Wash your hair with this mixture and this will lock the moisture and prevent frizzy dry hair as well as acting as split end remedy.
Now that you know the Causes of Split Ends, prevent them by following this hair treatment for split ends and the Remedies for split ends
What are your views on the article? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section!