Healthy Skin Moisturizer keeps your skin hydrated and protects from skin dryness, redness, itching and burning. All skin types require a right level of moisturizer to keep it look youthful and soft. There are lots of skin caring oils and natural emollients with which you can make your own Homemade moisturizer, which is a quick way to skin hydration balance. Why use artificial scented lotions when you can make your own homemade healthy skin moisturizer.
Here are our 5 homemade organic face lotions and healthy skin moisturizer for all skin types.
1. Healthy Skin Moisturizer for Dry Skin
Dry Skinned beauties know how difficult it is to keep their skin moisturized for long time, especially in winters. But making a moisturizer at home is absolutely easy, and these remedies for dry skin are free of chemicals which helps in retaining the lost moisture, softness and glow into the skin.
How to make homemade moisturizer for dry skin?
- 1/2 cup Olive oil or Almond oil
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil
- ¼ cup Beeswax pellets
- Essential oil of your choice.
- Mix Olive oil, coconut oil and beeswax pellets into a jar.
- Place this jar in a pan and fill the pan with water, and put it on a low flame until the mix in the jar is melted.
- Now remove the jar and replace the hot water in pan with cold water. Put the jug/jar back into the pan to cool the moisturizer.
- Add 10 drops of essential oil of your choice (Tea Tree oil or sweet basil oil)
2. Healthy Skin Moisturizer for Oily Skin
Oily skin is troublesome at times as it is more prone to acne, whiteheads, blackheads and clogged pores, due to the overactive sebaceous glands that produce more oil than required. Oily skinned beauties need a moisturizer that removes excess oil from the skin surface, destroy the acne and maintain moisture balance.
How to make homemade moisturizer for Oily skin?
- Green Tea
- Freshly squeezed Lime Juice
- Take a Tsp of honey, 2 tsp of Glycerine, 1 Tsp of Lime juice. Mix all the ingredients with warm green tea. Store the moisturizer in refrigerator for a week.
- Massage the moisturizer gently on the skin daily overnight.
- Wash off in the morning.
This homemade oily skin moisturizer helps balance the pH level of the skin tone, and keeps it hydrated and moisturized.
3. Healthy Skin Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin
Sensitive skin is prone to allergies, and the skin becomes easily irritated and inflamed. Make your own homemade lotion with mild ingredients that doesn’t irritate the skin or cause any reaction to the skin.
How to make homemade moisturizer for Sensitive skin?
- Shea Butter
- Rose Water
- Baby Oil
- In a pan, melt a tsp of shea butter on low flame and add 2 tsp of baby oil.
- Put off the flame and let the mixture cool.
- Add 2 tsp of rose water and Mix well.
Store the moisturizer in a container and apply on your face and neck daily twice.
4. Healthy Skin Moisturizer for Normal Skin
Normal skin typed people have neither too dry nor too oily skin with good balance of oil and moisture. All they need is little care for their skin to restore the soft, smooth and radiant skin to prevent aging, wrinkles and more.
How to make homemade moisturizer for Normal skin?
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Melt a tbsp of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly in a pan on low flame.
- Put off the flame and add 2 tsp of sweet almond oil.
- Pour a tsp of lime juice and mix well.
- Store it in container and freeze it.
Use this moisturizing lotion to keep your skin nourished and soft.
5. Healthy Skin Moisturizer for Combination Skin
Combination skin type people have the mix of oily and dry skin. They have oily T-zone areas (nose, forehead and chin) and dry skin around cheeks and mouth. Try moisturizers that controls excess oily shine and hydrate the dry areas.
How to make homemade moisturizer for Combination skin?
- Green Tea
- Vitamin E Oil
- Mix one part glycerin to three parts of Green Tea and one part of vitamin E oil.
- Apply a layer of this moisturizing solution to your cleansed and toned skin daily
This organic face lotion controls the shine in oily areas, yet moisturizes the skin without leaving it greasy.
Try out these DIY healthy skin moisturizer according to your skin type. These homemade moisturizer are absolutely easy to prepare and free of chemicals.
What are your views on the article? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section!