Hair colours have become a rage in town, but it comes with several hair problems, thanks to the tons of chemicals in the Hair colour products. Ditch the chemicals with these natural hair colour tips to colour your hair and get the look. While it may not give the perfect salon styled colored hair look, it’s worth giving a try with the Herbal Hair Colour. Here’s how to colour hair naturally.
1. Henna for Coloring and conditioning Hair
Henna powder and henna leaves are the age old remedies to get thicker hair as well as restore natural colour to your hair. It can be used as both for colouring as well as conditioning.
Henna for Natural Hair Colour
- Mix Henna with warm water and let it soak for whole night.
- Mix some freshly squeezed lemon to Henna.
- Apply the paste to the hair and leave it for 2-3 hours or till it dries completely.
- Wash it off with plain water and you get that perfect red shade look.
- If you want to restore natural hair colour, use black Henna powder.
Henna for Hair Conditioning
- Mix Henna with Warm water and Soak it overnight.
- In the morning, add an egg white portion to the Henna along with few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix well and apply the Henna on the hair.
- Leave it for half an hour.
- Rinse with mild herbal shampoo and allow the hair to dry for deep conditioning.
2. Black Walnut and Coffee Powder
Another method on How to colour hair naturally is using Black Walnut and Coffee Powder, which helps deepening The Hair Colour. Black walnuts are considered to be the best herbal hair colour tips to darken the hair.
- Grind few walnuts to make a fine powder.
- Boil water in a pot and add two teaspoons of black walnut powder.
- Stir the mixture and then add a teaspoon of coffee powder.
- Let it boil until the water level becomes half.
- Leave the mixture for few minutes to allow the water absorb the ingredients.
- Now apply the mix on the hair from root to tip to get a darker shade.
Repeat it twice a month to get the natural Herbal Hair Colour
3. Carrot and Beetroot Juice
Looking for Hair Colour Tips with the red shade? Try the Carrot and beetroot juice that gives the perfect shade of red and looks quite natural.
- Grate carrot and beetroot and blend them to extract the juice. Mix the juice properly.
- Apply the mix on the damp hair from the roots to the tips.
- Sit in the sunlight for few minutes, as the sun rays work with the mix giving your hair the perfect shade of red.
- Wash off with a mild shampoo.
Follow the process regularly to enhance the shade of redness of the hair.
4. Rosemary, Nettle and Sage
Herbs are one of the best choices to resolve hair colour problems. Depending on the colour you require you can choose from a variety of herbs to achieve it. To get the Brunette/dark hair, try Rosemary, nettle, and sage.
- Simmer Rosemary, nettle, and sage herbs with water for about 30 minutes.
- Allow the solution to cool and strain iy.
- Spray or brush the solution through hair.
- Allow it to sit about an hour and rinse with herbal shampoo.
Follow the Hair colour remedy regularly to notice the difference.
5. Black Tea
Is Grey Hair worrying you? Use Black Tea to cover gray hair without using any chemicals. Tea works best to restore your natural colour rather than to adding new colour. Black tea can darken blonde hair and the longer you have it on your hair, the better is the result, especially if you sit in the sun while you have it in.
- Use 3-5 teabags of Black Tea for 2 cups of water
- Add some fresh or dried sage
- Prepare the Tea and allow it to cool.
- Apply it on hair and leave for at least an hour if you’re seeking to cover grays.
- Rinse off with plain water.
Repeat the process by determining the intensity of colour you need.
We hope these Hair Colour Tips resolves your queries on How to colour hair naturally. Get the Natural Hair Colour trying out any of the above methods and ditch the chemicals to get rid of hair colour problems.
What are your views on the article? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section!