How to whiten legs fast? Beautiful feet need constant care and pampering, but you don’t need to spend big-bucks on expensive creams. All you need to do is spend a few minutes a day and a visit to your kitchen to lighten the skin. Here are the Top 10 feet whitening tips for Glowing and beautiful feet.
1. Clean your feet daily– One of the natural ways to achieve beautiful feet is to not ignore your feet as you take bath. Clean every bit of your feet including the toes and the nails.
2. Moisturize your feet each time after you bath, and don’t neglect them of you have very dry skin or your feet are prone to getting cracked
3. Foot care at home– Once in a while soak your feet in warm water to keep them hydrated, moisturized and thereby healthy. Exfoliate with a foot scrub or a mix of almond oil and sugar to remove the dead skin cells.
4. Foot care tips– Let your feet breathe by not covering them up with shoes always. Also do not wear shoes that are smaller than your size.
5. Cracked Heels? Try Coconut Oil– Turmeric combined with coconut oil can heal the cracked heals. Apply the paste on cracked heels for 15 minutes before taking a bath. Alternatively, you can apply coconut oil to your heels and let it stay overnight. This helps in making your feet smoother.
6. Prevent toenail infections– Neglecting your legs can lead to dry and dirty feet, sometimes even infectious. Using coconut oil that is packed with antibacterial and antifungal properties can prevent toenail infections and foot fungus. Apply coconut oil to foot areas, and leave it for as long as possible, or overnight.
7. Tea Tree Oil to fight foot odor– Tea Tree Oil along with mix of other essential oils helps fight odor and leave your feet fresh and clean, fighting sweatiness. Add few drops of tea tree oil to 2 1/2 tablespoons of liquid oil and add the tea tree oil mixture to the water. Soak your feet for 15 minutes daily at night and pat your feet dry, following it up with moisturizer.
8. Comfortable footwear– Choose footwear that fits you perfectly. Try to keep from wearing heels for longer hours and instead choose soft fabric-made shoes or flat sandals that are equally good. Let your feet breathe and don’t wear socks or shoes when you’re at home. This will help your feet get some air.
9. Baking Soda to pamper your Feet
Make Baking Soda solution in a tub, and soak your feet for few minutes. It helps you with clean, soft and beautiful toes. Follow it up with a moisturizing lotion or foot cream. For additional exfoliation, you can scrub your feet with a baking soda paste.
10. How to whiten legs fast– Here are Natural Remedies for feet whitening tips for regaining the complexion you lost. To get rid of tan, apply lemon and sugar mixture and scrub it off. A mix of raw milk, lemon juice and honey can give a glowing look to feet.
What are your views on the article? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section!