We often look for a Hair mask for hair loss that actually work and has all the natural ingredients. So, for people who are looking for how to stop hair fall, here are the 5 Natural Hair Masks to prevent hair fall.
1. Banana Hair Mask
Bananas are packed with potassium, vitamins and antioxidants that help in reducing hair fall. Banana Hair Mask restores the shine, making your hair soft. Mixing it with Olive oil deeply nourishes hair roots and reduces the damage. It is an easy and amazing hair mask if you’re looking on how to stop hair fall and as Dandruff Treatment.
- Take a bowl and add 2 well ripe bananas. Mash them with a spoon.
- To it, add a spoon each of Olive Oil and Coconut Oil.
- Add a spoon of Honey and mix them together to get a smooth consistency
- Leave it for 5 minutes to allow the mixture to settle down.
- Apply it on your scalp covering the entire portion and on hair as well.
- Leave it to dry for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
2. Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil Hair Mask
Mixing Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil can control hair loss, and the hair oil mask has penetrative properties and the chain of fatty acids that is perfect to tackle thin hair and promote thick and healthy hair. The beta-carotene and proteins in Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil act as best hair mask for hair loss, providing deep nourishment and moisturizes hair to the max.
- Take a pan and add 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil.
- Put the pan on a low flame and then add 10-12 curry leaves
- Heat it until the curry leaves in coconut oil pops up.
- Put off the stove and allow this oil to come down to the normal temperature.
- Apply the oily solution to the scalp and hair.
- Massage the scalp for 10 minutes. Leave it on for 30 minutes and wash it off with shampoo. Follow it with conditioner.
3. Yogurt Hair Mask
How to reduce hair fall? Try Yogurt Hair Mask that is most effective and easily accessible. It moisturizes dry hair, reduces hair breakage and promotes healthy hair, thanks to the good amounts of proteins, Vitamin B, Vitamin D and other essential ingredients that makes Yoghurt best natural hair masks for strengthening of the hair.
- Take half cup of regular plain yogurt, a spoon of Honey and a spoon of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Mix all the above-mentioned ingredients in a bowl to prepare Yogurt Hair Mask.
- Apply this Natural Hair Mask solution all over your hair from scalp to the tip of hair.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Follow it up with shampoo and conditioner.
4. Vitamin E Hair Mask
Vitamin E contains antioxidant, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties that are quite beneficial for skin and hair. It helps in fighting the free radicals and strengthening the roots, while the Antifungal and antimicrobial properties aid in keeping your scalp healthy and dandruff-free thus reducing hair loss.
- In a bowl, add 3 Vitamin E Capsules, 1 Tbsp each of Coconut Oil, Almond Oil and Castor Oil.
- Add few drops of Lavender Oil (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients and apply it to scalp and massage it into the roots.
- Apply rest of oil to the ends of hair as well.
- Let it stay for the night and wash off with the shampoo in the morning.
5. Egg Hair Masks
Egg Hair Masks promotes thick hair naturally and also controls hair loss. Eggs contain amino acids and Proteins that provide extra nourishment and encourage the hair growth. The results are quicker too in getting back the lost volume and shine to hair.
- Whisk two eggs in a bowl and add half cup of milk, 2 tablespoons of Olive oil and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Apply the Egg Hair Mask on your scalp and cover the head with a shower cap.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash off the mixture with lukewarm water.
- Rinse with an herbal shampoo.
These are some of the Hair mask for hair loss that actually works to prevent hair fall. Try out these 5 Natural Hair Masks and we’re sure it puts an end to your search on How to stop hair fall.
What are your views on the article? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section!