Women love Nail Art and Nail Paints, and every once in a while we find our expensive nail polish thickened and dried up. So here’s How to Thin Nail Polish and you can use any one of these tricks to revive the thickened nail polish to paint your nails once again in that favorite color.
Take a look at the beauty tips and tricks on how to extend the life of your Nail Polish…
1. One of the best Nail Polish Tips to resolve the thickened Nail Polish is to place the dried up nail paint in hot water for a few seconds. Boil water in a pot, submerge the nail polish in it and allow it to rest it for few seconds. You will see your nail paint returning to the liquid consistency and you will now face no problem to paint your nails.
2. Add Acetone or Nail Polish Remover to your Nail Polish to make it return to original consistency. You can use any of the Nail polish removers, or add 2 to 3 drops of acetone. Close the nail polish and shake it with force before you use it back again. We’re sure this trick will produce good results.
3. No Acetone or Nail Polish Remover? Don’t worry. You can instead add few drops of alcohol or hydrogen peroxide or any specific diluting products manufactured to revive thickened nail polish. Just like above, add few drops of the product, close it and give it a good shake before using it. The Nail Polish tip will regain greater fluidity
4. Sometimes, you don’t need any of the Nail Polish Thinners; all you have to do is turn the Nail Polish upside down to blend the pigments back together. Keep flipping the bottle upside down, besides rolling it between the palms of your hands for a few minutes. The warmth of your hands can thin down the consistency, and makes it spread easily on your nails.
5. What if you have made Nail Polish too thin? Yes, it happens sometimes. So if you have added more of Nail Polish Thinners and made your nail paint too thin, all you need to do is let some air back into it. Leave the nail polish opened for a while in a quiet spot. Check the consistency to see that the air in the room will make it thick again.
6. Besides learning tricks to fix nail polish, learn how to Store Nail Polish properly, to keep them from drying out or becoming clumpy.
To make your Nail Polish last longer store them in a cool, dry place. Do not store them in Bathroom, as the temperature keeps changing often.
Wipe the neck of the nail polish bottle with cotton after using it, otherwise the polish gets dry on the neck and the bottle gets difficult to close eventually. This will lead to air being trapped inside bottle and makes your Nail paint dry out faster.
Close the Nail Polish immediately after use, as it dries when air touches it. As less as contact with air, the better will be the nail polish. Keep Nail polish upright and do not leave them on their sides.
Follow these steps to Thin Nail Polish and Learn how to Store Nail Polish properly to keep them from drying out or becoming clumpy.
What are your views on the article? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section!