Hair fall problems? The reason behind hair thinning is due to weak hair fibers, and you should be taking the needed hair care to immediately stop hair fall and make the dry and brittle locks stronger. Here are our top 10 tips for strong hair to Get thicker hair.
1. Eat Protein rich foods– Include as much as protein-rich yet easy-to-digest foods for a healthy skin and hair. A well-balanced diet contributes to your overall well being. Ensure you include low-fat dairy products like milk, cheese, yogurt; egg, fish, chicken, bean, etc for healthy hair growth.
2. Fruits for hair growth– Eating fresh fruits and veggies will help you get the required nutrients to body including hair shafts, and this in turn help your weak and dry brittle hair grow stronger. Including as many as fruits and veggies help you get strong hair.
3. Get the Iron and Zinc– The daily doses of iron and zinc provides sufficient oxygen to the hair follicles, binding protein molecules and thus encouraging the functions of oil glands. The process makes hair fibers stronger and thus improving hair growth.
4. Vitamins for hair growth– Include vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C and vitamin E foods in your regular diet as this is essential food for hair growth and thickness. Add colorful fruits and veggies, healthy fat to get needed nutrients to hair.
5. Multivitamin Supplement– If you’re facing severe hair fall, one of the hair strong tips is to take a Multivitamin tablet thrice a week in order to reach the recommended daily amounts (RDA) of nutrients. This helps strengthen hair follicles.
6. Stay Hydrated– Either for healthy skin, hair or for proper body functioning, drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water every day is a must. Water intake makes our internal functions better, thus helping your hair grow softer, more elastic and stronger.
7. Scalp massage– One of the effective and best strong hair tips is 10 minutes of daily Scalp massage. Massaging with warm hair oil helps in stimulating hair follicles, strengthens roots and acts as an instant de-stressor.
8. Aloe Vera Juice for stronger hair– The anti-inflammatory properties in it benefits in reducing itchiness of scalp, dandruff and provides deep conditioning to hair by lowering the excessive oil. It improves pH balance of the scalp and promotes hair growth.
9. Do not comb when wet– You have heard lot of times and we say it again. Wet hair is weak hair and combing it can further weaker and damage your hair ultimately leading to hair loss. The step helps you reduce the weak hair follicles. Remember prevention is better than cure.
10. Pamper your hair– Follow a particular hair care routine, and show some love to your hair, and in turn your hair will look lot manageable with gorgeous tresses. Stop over-brushing hair and stay away from blow drying, chemical treatments, heat styling, etc when your hair is particularly weak. Oiling, shampooing twice a week and following it up with conditioner along with natural hair mask will help you have healthy hair growth.
Get thicker Hair with these 10 tips for strong hair including vitamins for hair growth, diet, hair care routine and natural hair masks.